DON’T MISS OUT – REGISTER FOR FALL TOURNAMENT PLAY TODAY!
FALL TEAM REGISTRATION ENDS IN...
U12 & U14 FALL TEAMS
- PLAYERS ENTERING GRADES 5-8 WILL PLAY IN ONE TOURNAMENT – THE BOO BASH IN OXFORD, MI ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26th
- OUTDOOR SCRIMMAGES T.B.D.
- U12-14 TOURNAMENT PLAYERS RECEIVE THE 6 FALL PLAYER DEVELOPMENT TRAINING/SCRIMMAGE SESSIONS ON SUNDAY EVENINGS SEPT. 15, 22, 29 AND OCT. 6, 13, 20 (TIMES T.B.D.)
- PLAYERS ELIGIBLE FOR OPEN SHOOTING AT THE PSC (SEPT./OCT. DATES/TIMES T.B.D.)
HIGH SCHOOL FALL TEAMS
- PLAYERS ENTERING GRADES 9-12 WILL PLAY IN ONE TOURNAMENT – THE BOO BASH IN OXFORD, MI ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27th
- OUTDOOR SCRIMMAGES T.B.D.
- HS TOURNAMENT PLAYERS WILL PRACTICE AND SCRIMMAGE ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON/EVENINGS SEPT. 15, 22, 29 AND OCT. 6, 13, 20 (TIMES T.B.D.)
- PLAYERS ELIGIBLE FOR OPEN SHOOTING AT THE PSC (DATES/TIMES T.B.D.)
FALL BALL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP IT GOING
EVEN IF YOU PLAY ANOTHER FALL SPORT!
FALL PRACTICE SCHEDULE:
We are planning to host a total of six 1.5-hour practice nights including 7v7 intra-squad or opposing team scrimmages at the PSC so we can play rain/cold/sun/warm. If we are able to schedule away scrimmages with other teams, we will announce the outdoor venue for those games.
Our practice/clinic dates are as follows for SUNDAY EVENING (Youth & HS times T.B.D.) at the PSC:
Practices: Sept. 15, 22, 29 and October 6, 13, 20
Tournament: The Boo Bash in Oxford (One-day) October 26 (Youth) and October 27 (High School)
We will be utilizing the Machine’s Team App for our fall schedule, game day and clinic/practice night communications. Registrants are asked to download the Sport Sign-up Play app and then look for an invite via email.
Coach Ryleigh was team captain at Clarkston High School before playing for the Michigan State Spartans. She has coached at the high school level for 4 years and is currently the head coach of Eisenhower’s JV lacrosse team. Coach Ryleigh will help lead our summer program and help prepare our youth and high school players.
Coach Sarah was team captain at Regina High School before playing for the Michigan State Spartans. She was the head coach of the East Lansing Lacrosse Club’s U14 spring team over the past 3 years. Coach Sarah will help lead our summer program and coach our high school teams.
With experience in the boys and girls game including some club play at CMU, Coach Chrissy currently coaches the Machine U12 team and the varsity high school team at Chippewa Valley.
Madison was captain of her Chippewa Valley high school team and assistant coach of the Machine’s U12 team this past spring. She will be playing collegiate lacrosse at Rochester College in 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What experience does my child need to play fall tournament lacrosse?
The requirements vary by age group with less experience being required at the youth levels vs. high school. That said, one of our program goals is to lift up the level of high school play in our area. As a result, we only require one year of experience in order to play and teams will be rostered and placed in tournaments according to team strength and/or school affiliation.
- When is the registration period?
Fall registration is open between mid-August and mid-September however teams may be filled before the registration period officially closes.
- What is included in the registration fee?
Player registration fees are intended to cover uniform costs, practice and training time charges, field usage fees, ref and tournament fees, equipment costs and coach stipends.
Travel costs including room and board (where applicable) are not included and must be accounted for by each player’s family. We will not be providing a team bus or chaperoned travel for our tournament events.
- How can I register my player?
Online registration can be completed via the registration link on this page.
- How much are the registration fees?
Registration fees are available on the registration page.
- Will the team be staying in the same hotel at distant venues?
We will notify everyone of individual tournament requirements for hotel reservations when tournament play is greater than 1.5 hours from our home field. Some tournaments will require we use certain properties. If not, we will establish a hotel property that will serve as our home base for the tourney but your stay there will not be mandatory. Please note that we believe camaraderie away from the field is important however our coaching staff will not be responsible for watching your player away from the field. Please plan to have an adult parent or guardian with your child during the tournament weekends.