DON’T MISS OUT – REGISTER FOR FALL TOURNAMENT PLAY TODAY!
U14 FALL TEAM
- PLAYERS ENTERING GRADES 7-8 WILL PLAY IN ONE TOURNAMENT – THE BOO BASH IN SOUTH BEND, IN ON SATURDAY-SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24-25th
- PLAYERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED OUR INTRO TO LACROSSE CLINIC BUT HAVE NOT YET PLAYED LACROSSE ON A SPRING TEAM ARE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY THIS FALL.
- INDOOR TRAINING ON SAT./SUN. AFTERNOONS AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER
- U14 TOURNAMENT PLAYERS RECEIVE 8 FALL PLAYER DEVELOPMENT TRAINING/SCRIMMAGE SESSIONS ON SUNDAY EVENINGS FROM 7:00-8:30 PM ON SEPT. 13, 20, 27 AND OCT. 4, AND SAT/SUN OCT. 10-11 and 17-18
- PLAYERS ELIGIBLE FOR 4 ADDITIONAL SHOOTING CLINIC SESSIONS AT THE PSC FROM 6:00-7:00 PM ON SUNDAYS 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18
- $400/PLAYER INCLUDES UNIFORM RENTAL
HIGH SCHOOL FALL TEAMS
- PLAYERS ENTERING GRADES 9-12 WILL PLAY IN ONE TOURNAMENT – THE BOO BASH IN SOUTH BEND, IN ON SATURDAY-SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24-25th
- HS PLAYERS WITH LACROSSE EXPERIENCE BUT WHO WERE NOT PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED ON A SPRING TEAM WILL ATTEND A 1-HOUR TRYOUT SESSION ON AUGUST 30TH (DETAILS T.B.D.).
- WE WILL HONOR PLAY-WITH REQUESTS WHEN FORMING OUR HS TEAMS.
- INDOOR TRAINING ON SAT./SUN. AFTERNOONS AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER IN SHELBY
- U14 TOURNAMENT PLAYERS RECEIVE 8 FALL PLAYER DEVELOPMENT TRAINING/SCRIMMAGE SESSIONS ON SUNDAY EVENINGS FROM 7:00-8:30 PM ON SEPT. 13, 20, 27 AND OCT. 4 AND SAT/SUN EVENINGS OCT. 10-11, 17-18
- PLAYERS ELIGIBLE FOR 4 ADDITIONAL SHOOTING CLINIC SESSIONS AT THE PSC FROM 6:00-7:00 PM, SUNDAYS 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18
- $400/PLAYER INCLUDES UNIFORM RENTAL
FALL BALL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP IT GOING
EVEN IF YOU PLAY ANOTHER FALL SPORT!
FALL TEAM DETAILS:
We are planning to host a total of 8 1.5-hour practice nights including 7v7 intra-squad or opposing team scrimmages (if permitted) and optional October shooting clinics at the PSC. If we are able to schedule away scrimmages with other teams, we will announce the outdoor venue for those games.
Fall 2020 season will be a no-cut season with players placed on teams according to skill and graduation year until teams are full.
Practices: Sept. 13, 20, 27 and October 4, 10-11, 17-18 at Premier Sports Center (23 Mile Road, west of Hayes Road) from 7:00-8:30 PM with scrimmages every night!
Optional Shooting Clinics for all registrants on Sept. 27, Oct. 4, 11, 18 from 6:00-7:00 PM at the PSC.
Tournament: The Boo Bash in South Bend, Indiana (2-day) October 24-25. Fields are located at the Junior Irish Fields at 5200 Nimtz Parkway, South Bend, IN 46628
Hotels: The Boo Bash is a Stay and Play event so we will be establishing a team hotel with our tourney host and will provide those details via email to all registered players.
We will be utilizing the Machine’s Team App for our fall schedule, game day and clinic/practice night communications. Registrants are asked to download the Sport Sign-up Play app and then look for an invite via email.
With experience in the boys and girls game including some club play at CMU, Coach Chrissy currently coaches the Machine U12 team and the varsity high school team at Chippewa Valley.
Madison was captain of her Chippewa Valley high school team and assistant coach of the Machine’s U12 team this past spring. She will be playing collegiate lacrosse at Rochester College in 2020.
Can’t make the tourney but still need your fall reps?
REGISTER FOR THE TRAINING ONLY OPTION – LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What experience does my child need to play fall tournament lacrosse?
The requirements vary by age group with less experience being required at the youth levels vs. high school. That said, one of our program goals is to lift up the level of high school play in our area. As a result, we only require one year of experience in order to play and teams will be rostered and placed in tournaments according to team strength and/or school affiliation.
- When is the registration period?
Fall registration is open between mid-August and mid-September however teams may be filled before the registration period officially closes.
- What is included in the registration fee?
Player registration fees are intended to cover uniform costs, practice and training time charges, field usage fees, ref and tournament fees, equipment costs and coach stipends.
Travel costs including room and board (where applicable) are not included and must be accounted for by each player’s family. We will not be providing a team bus or chaperoned travel for our tournament events.
- How can I register my player?
Online registration can be completed via the registration link on this page.
- How much are the registration fees?
Registration fees are available on the registration page.
- Will the team be staying in the same hotel at distant venues?
We will notify everyone of individual tournament requirements for hotel reservations when tournament play is greater than 1.5 hours from our home field. Some tournaments will require we use certain properties. If not, we will establish a hotel property that will serve as our home base for the tourney but your stay there will not be mandatory. Please note that we believe camaraderie away from the field is important however our coaching staff will not be responsible for watching your player away from the field. Please plan to have an adult parent or guardian with your child during the tournament weekends.