2021 Motor City Machine Registration Form
8/5 Izzy Scane Lacrosse Clinic ($45)
$225 Final Summer Payment
BOO BASH TOURNAMENT TEAM (ALL GRADES)
BOO BASH TEAM + NOV. SHOOTING CLINICS
NOVEMBER SHOOTING CLINICS FEATURING IZZY SCANE
Level 1 Intro to Lacrosse October ($100)
Level 2 Girls Beginner Training ($125)
Level 2 Boys Beginner Training ($125)
INTRO TO LACROSSE (SESSION 1 SEPT-OCT)
INTRO TO LACROSSE (SESSION 2 NOV-DEC)
STICKWORK & SHOOTING CLINIC (NOV-DEC)
Current or Previous Lacrosse Team or Club Affiliation
Grade in Fall 2021
Team Level Request
7TH-8TH GRADE TEAM
HIGH SCHOOL JV TEAM
HIGH SCHOOL VARSITY TEAM
EITHER HIGH SCHOOL JV OR VARSITY
Date of Birth
Player is interested in playing
Not Sure Yet
"Play With" Request:
In the interest of keeping spring players together with their teammates and bettering the experience for our players, we will do our best to accommodate registrants' requests to play with their friends/teammates where roster space permits.
Do you have a Motor City Lacrosse pinnie?
Yes, please order me one.
No, I already have one.
Anyone can order a pinnie but Motor City Lacrosse Leagues and Travel Team play require a Motor City practice pinnie for scrimmaging. Reversible pinnies are not game jerseys and are a reversible blue/white jersey intended for use in spring, summer, fall practices and winter training only.
Do you have a Motor City Lacrosse team uniform (socks, shorts, 2 jerseys)?
Yes, please order me one.
No, I already have one.
A one-time purchase is required and uniforms in good condition can be exchanged for new sizes when possible
If you are a returning player with a team uniform, please indicate the jersey number.
Please enter a number from
If ordering a team uniform, please indicate your current Shirt/Jersey/Pinnie Size
If ordering a team uniform, please indicate your current shorts size
If ordering a uniform, please indicate your women's shoe size (for team socks)
Relationship to Participant
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Home Phone Number:
Cell Phone Service Provider (for texts)
Optional (Additional) Email Address to send team communications
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION:
Emergency Contact Name
Relationship to player:
Emergency Contact Phone:
Please note any medical concerns for the participant (see also waiver requirements)
I have read and I understand this Agreement. I warrant that I have the right and the authority to execute this Agreement on behalf of myself and the Participant (if under the age of 18). I assume full responsibility for the terms and conditions of this Enrollment Agreement & Release, and will indemnify and hold harmless Motor City Lacrosse, LLC for any claims brought by or on behalf of Participants to this Agreement.
By indicating your acceptance, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
MOTOR CITY LACROSSE ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT & RELEASE
FOR 2020 CALENDAR YEAR PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
The Participant desires to participate in the Motor City Machine Lacrosse program of Motor City Lacrosse, LLC (referred to herein as Motor City Lacrosse). This form is an important legal document. It is critical that you read and understand it completely. After you have done so, please print your name legibly and sign below. In this document, the term "Participant" includes both the on-the-field Participant and the parent or legal guardian, if Participant is under 18 years of age. Participation in the sport of lacrosse may result in injury or death to Participants. Participant desires to participate in the sport of lacrosse despite these risks. Participation in the Motor City Lacrosse program is expressly conditioned upon the following agreement by the Participant:
1. Participant assumes all risks of injury or death sustained while participating in the sport of lacrosse or while on or about the premises, and waives all liability against Motor City Lacrosse, their officers, employees and all affiliated entities.
2. Participant releases, discharges, indemnifies and holds harmless Motor City Lacrosse, their officers, employees, agents, officials, and all related entities, from any and all claims, demands or causes of action that are in any way connected with participation in the sport of lacrosse or use of the premises, facilities or equipment, and including any negligence on the part of East Side Lacrosse, their officers, employees, agents, officials and all affiliated entities.
3. Motor City Lacrosse is not responsible for Participant's fitness, abilities or equipment.
4. Participant represents and acknowledges that Participant has adequate insurance and agrees to assume full responsibility for any and all costs or expenses occasioned by an injury or medical need arising out of participation in the sport of lacrosse or use of the premises, facilities or equipment.
5. Participant acknowledges that during the course of their activities, Motor City Lacrosse may take Participant's photograph or film a video that includes the participant. Each Participant hereby grants Motor City Lacrosse permission to use any such photograph or video for use in materials promoting Motor City Lacrosse. Such use may include publication in program, general advertising, posters, flyers, television, internet, and any other vehicles that may be distributed or shown to or otherwise seen by large numbers of individuals and potential patrons of Motor City Lacrosse. Participant waives all rights to any financial remuneration of any kind.
6. I understand that Motor City Lacrosse reserves the right to remove any participant whose behavior is deemed disruptive to the best interest of the program or those interacting with the program with no refund of fees paid.
I pledge to Compete with Class and Honor the Game.
PARENT / PLAYER PLEDGE FOR THE 2020 LACROSSE SEASON
The Motor City Machine Lacrosse Club welcomes you and your player(s) to the team. Motor City Machine Lacrosse is about players having fun while learning, training and competing in the game. As parents, part of your role is to make sure that your child is enjoying her lacrosse experience.
This season, as a parent or player, I pledge to Compete with Class and Honor the Game.
• I will honor the history of women’s lacrosse and commit to maintaining the core values of the game’s culture.
• I will recognize the value of safe and fair play by teaching, enforcing and playing by the letter and spirit of the girls’ game.
• I will practice and encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or other girls’ lacrosse event.
• I will place my player's safety, health and well-being above all other interests to compete and win.
• I will support coaches and officials working with players in order to encourage a safe, positive and enjoyable experience for all.
• I will do my very best to make the sport fun for every participant.
• I will ask all family members and fans to be tolerant and inclusive by treating other players, coaches, fans and officials with high regard and respect.
Add to cart