2023 Motor City Machine Registration Form
In the interest of keeping players together with their teammates and improving the experience for our players, we will do our best to accommodate registrants' requests to play with their friends/teammates where roster space permits.
Are you able to help fund a player in financial need? Each session we offer families in need a reduction in their fees so their player can participate in our programs. Your help is greatly appreciated!
A one-time purchase of a Motor City Lacrosse team training pinnie/jersey is required for tournament team play and training programs. It is not required for one-day clinics or special events.
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION:
By indicating your acceptance, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
MOTOR CITY LACROSSE ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT & RELEASE
FOR 2023 PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
The Participant desires to participate in the Motor City Machine Lacrosse program of Motor City Lacrosse, LLC (referred to herein as Motor City Lacrosse). This form is an important legal document. It is critical that you read and understand it completely. After you have done so, please print your name legibly and sign below. In this document, the term "Participant" includes both the on-the-field Participant and the parent or legal guardian, if Participant is under 18 years of age. Participation in the sport of lacrosse may result in injury or death to Participants. Participant desires to participate in the sport of lacrosse despite these risks. Participation in the Motor City Lacrosse program is expressly conditioned upon the following agreement by the Participant:
1. Participant assumes all risks of injury or death sustained while participating in the sport of lacrosse or while on or about the premises, and waives all liability against Motor City Lacrosse, their officers, employees and all affiliated entities.
2. Participant releases, discharges, indemnifies and holds harmless Motor City Lacrosse, their officers, employees, agents, officials, and all related entities, from any and all claims, demands or causes of action that are in any way connected with participation in the sport of lacrosse or use of the premises, facilities or equipment, and including any negligence on the part of East Side Lacrosse, their officers, employees, agents, officials and all affiliated entities.
3. Motor City Lacrosse is not responsible for Participant's fitness, abilities or equipment.
4. Participant represents and acknowledges that Participant has adequate insurance and agrees to assume full responsibility for any and all costs or expenses occasioned by an injury or medical need arising out of participation in the sport of lacrosse or use of the premises, facilities or equipment.
5. Participant acknowledges that during the course of their activities, Motor City Lacrosse may take Participant's photograph or film a video that includes the participant. Each Participant hereby grants Motor City Lacrosse permission to use any such photograph or video for use in materials promoting Motor City Lacrosse. Such use may include publication in program, general advertising, posters, flyers, television, internet, and any other vehicles that may be distributed or shown to or otherwise seen by large numbers of individuals and potential patrons of Motor City Lacrosse. Participant waives all rights to any financial remuneration of any kind.
6. I understand that Motor City Lacrosse reserves the right to remove any participant whose behavior is deemed disruptive to the best interest of the program or those interacting with the program with no refund of fees paid.
PARENT / PLAYER PLEDGE FOR THE 2023 LACROSSE SEASON
The Motor City Machine Lacrosse Club welcomes you and your player(s) to the team. Motor City Machine Lacrosse is about players having fun while learning, training and competing in the game. As parents, part of your role is to make sure that your child is enjoying her lacrosse experience.
This season, as a parent or player, I pledge to Compete with Class and Honor the Game.
• I will honor the history of women’s lacrosse and commit to maintaining the core values of the game’s culture.
• I will recognize the value of safe and fair play by teaching, enforcing and playing by the letter and spirit of the girls’ game.
• I will practice and encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or other girls’ lacrosse event.
• I will place my player's safety, health and well-being above all other interests to compete and win.
• I will support coaches and officials working with players in order to encourage a safe, positive and enjoyable experience for all.
• I will do my very best to make the sport fun for every participant.
• I will ask all family members and fans to be tolerant and inclusive by treating other players, coaches, fans and officials with high regard and respect.