Our off-season training programs are a great opportunity for experienced players to prepare for their spring season!
GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL TRAINING
ATTACK-DEFEND | STICKWORK | DODGING & SHOOTING CLINICS
Having solid stickwork skills is everything to a successful lacrosse player. With great stickwork the game becomes more fun, players get to climb the ladder on their team and collegiate coaches take notice.
Lacrosse offense can be broken down to just two players working together to get an open shot. Sign-up solo or with your teammates to learn the tricks and strategies of lacrosse’s 2-player game that are taught around the country.
Some experience required! Youth and High School players who have prior playing experience with a team or high school players who have completed beginner instruction and are gaining a command of their stick can enroll in the training clinics which are designed to help them reach the next level of their game.
Each player will receive individual assessment and stick/pocket tune-up if needed.
Build your skills and game I.Q.
and play with anyone!
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 16 PLAYERS/CLINIC TO MAXIMIZE REPS FOR ALL PLAYERS.
FOUR 1.25-HOUR TRAINING SESSIONS WILL BE HELD AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER IN SHELBY
SUNDAY AFTERNOON OR EVENINGS TIMES T.B.D.
FALL SESSION 1: OCT. 3, 10, 17, 24
FALL SESSION 2: NOV. 7, 14, 21, 28
FALL SESSION 3: DEC. 4, 5, 12, 19
WINTER SESSION 1: JAN. 16, 23, 30, FEB. 6
WINTER SESSION 2: FEB 20, 27, MARCH 6, 13
GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL SIXES!
6v6 GAMES AT THE PSC
Our popular winter league returns for club and high school players to sign-up as a team or an individual player. The league is a great way to get in shape and work on situational game play in a fun and fast-paced format. 6 v 6 is the new Olympic Games format for lacrosse!
The league will include a minimum of ten 30-minute running clock games for each team. PLAYERS SHOULD BE PREPARED TO PLAY MULTIPLE OR BACK TO BACK GAMES EACH SESSION!
Games will be officiated and benches staffed by Motor City or, if registered as a team, the team may retain their own coaches subject to review and clearances. Please email us with your intended sideline coach’s contact information at email@example.com.
CHAMPIONS WILL BE CROWNED!
FIVE SESSIONS WILL BE HELD AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER IN SHELBY
SUNDAY AFTERNOON OR EVENINGS TIMES T.B.D.
FEB. 6, 20, 27, MARCH 6, 13
SPECIAL EVENT – ALL PLAYERS WELCOME
IZZY SCANE LACROSSE CLINIC
THURS. 7/22 & 8/5 | 7:00-8:30 PM
MACOMB CORNERS PARK, MACOMB, MI
- Izzy Scane is a rising senior on the Northwestern Women’s lacrosse team, was a member of the USA U19 team in 2019, and is a current player on the USA Senior Team training team. At Northwestern, Scane has been a part of two teams that made it to the National Semifinals (2019 and 2021) and won two Big Ten Championships (2019 and 2021), in 2021 being the Big Ten Tournament MVP. She was also a part of the World Champion USA U19 team in 2019 and was the MVP of the Championship game. Some accolades Scane has recieved are:
- 3x All American (2019-2021)
- Tewaaraton Finalist (2021)
- Big Ten Attacker of the Year (2021)
- 2021 #1 Points in NCAA (7.75) (2nd all time NCAA)
- 2021 and NCAA all time #1 Goals Per Game (6.12)
- 2021 #1 Points in NCAA (124)
- 2021 #2 in Goals in NCAA (98) (3rd all time)
- National Freshman of the Year (2019)
- Big Ten Freshman of the Year (2019)
Join our training to gain some
ground on your peers and
be a leader on your team!
U13 Players through Rising College Freshmen can participate. This is not a beginner clinic and previous lacrosse experience/instruction is required.
ARE YOU NEW TO LACROSSE??
If you have not played before, please visit our Beginners Page for new player training opportunities like our
Summer Intro to Lacrosse Program in Macomb!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What experience does my child need to participate in a training session?
Players must be able to throw and catch reasonably well to get the most out of the instruction. As a result we require players to complete their Introduction to Lacrosse clinic before registering. With the foundation of the Intro Clinic instruction and plenty of stick time and reps at home, players will greatly benefit from a training session.
- When is the registration period?
Fall and Winter means training for your spring season! Registration is typically open from August 1 through the end of the year but do not delay as there are limits to our indoor space and class sizes are limited.
- What is included in the registration fee?
Player registration fees include field usage fees, coach stipends, and equipment costs. Training/Practice pinnies are required to be worn and are sold separately for those who do not have one. Pinnies are good for all fall and winter training sessions.
- How can I register my child?
Online registration can be completed via the registration link on this page.
- How much are the registration fees?
Registration fees will vary for each offering dependent upon the number of hours and the type of training offered. The registration link will identify all charges associated with the training.