Our training programs are a great opportunity for new & experienced players to prepare for their next spring season!
WINTER TRAINING PROGRAMS NOW OPEN!
GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL TRAIN & PLAY BEGINS IN JANUARY!
Are you a new or experienced high school player?
Get ready for spring team play with our off-season Train & Play which involves a 40-minute stickwork, dodging, and shooting warm-up followed by a 50-minute 6v6 scrimmage.
Equipment and protective gear are the responsibility of each player and includes, at a minimum, a stick, protective goggles, and mouthguard.
Build your skills on offense and defense during the all-important winter months!
GIRLS HS TRAIN & PLAY
TWO 4-SESSION OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR 1.5-HOUR TRAINING AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER IN SHELBY.
HALF-HOUR TRAINING + ONE-HOUR SCRIMMAGE
4-SUNDAY SESSION 1: JAN. 15, 22, 29, FEB 5 6:30-8:00 PM
4-SUNDAY SESSION 2: FEB. 19, 26, MAR. 5, 12 6:30-8:00 PM
$150/PLAYER FOR 4 SESSIONS OR
$275/PLAYER FOR ALL 8 SESSIONS
SPECIAL EVENT – ALL PLAYERS WELCOME
IZZY SCANE LACROSSE CLINIC
THIS PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT!
THURS. 7/22/21 & 8/5/21 | 7:00-8:30 PM
MACOMB CORNERS PARK, MACOMB, MI
- Izzy Scane is a rising senior on the Northwestern Women’s lacrosse team, was a member of the USA U19 team in 2019, and is a current player on the USA Senior Team training team. At Northwestern, Scane has been a part of two teams that made it to the National Semifinals (2019 and 2021) and won two Big Ten Championships (2019 and 2021), in 2021 being the Big Ten Tournament MVP. She was also a part of the World Champion USA U19 team in 2019 and was the MVP of the Championship game. Some accolades Scane has recieved are:
- 3x All American (2019-2021)
- Tewaaraton Finalist (2021)
- Big Ten Attacker of the Year (2021)
- 2021 #1 Points in NCAA (7.75) (2nd all time NCAA)
- 2021 and NCAA all time #1 Goals Per Game (6.12)
- 2021 #1 Points in NCAA (124)
- 2021 #2 in Goals in NCAA (98) (3rd all time)
- National Freshman of the Year (2019)
- Big Ten Freshman of the Year (2019)
Join our training to gain some
ground on your peers and
be a leader on your team!
U13 Players through Rising College Freshmen can participate. This is not a beginner clinic and previous lacrosse experience/instruction is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What experience does my child need to participate in a training session?
Players must be able to throw and catch reasonably well to get the most out of the instruction. As a result we require players to complete their Introduction to Lacrosse clinic before registering. With the foundation of the Intro Clinic instruction and plenty of stick time and reps at home, players will greatly benefit from a training session.
- When is the registration period?
Fall and Winter means training for your spring season! Registration is typically open from August 1 through the end of the year but do not delay as there are limits to our indoor space and class sizes are limited.
- What is included in the registration fee?
Player registration fees include field usage fees, coach stipends, and equipment costs. Training/Practice pinnies are required to be worn and are sold separately for those who do not have one. Pinnies are good for all fall and winter training sessions.
- How can I register my child?
Online registration can be completed via the registration link on this page.
- How much are the registration fees?
Registration fees will vary for each offering dependent upon the number of hours and the type of training offered. The registration link will identify all charges associated with the training.