Don’t miss our 6v6 League | Intro to Lacrosse | Stickwork & Shooting Clinics!
SPECIAL EVENT – ALL PLAYERS WELCOME
IZZY SCANE LACROSSE CLINIC
THURS. 7/22 & 8/5 | 7:00-8:30 PM
MACOMB CORNERS PARK, MACOMB, MI
- Izzy Scane is a rising senior on the Northwestern Women’s lacrosse team, was a member of the USA U19 team in 2019, and is a current player on the USA Senior Team training team. At Northwestern, Scane has been a part of two teams that made it to the National Semifinals (2019 and 2021) and won two Big Ten Championships (2019 and 2021), in 2021 being the Big Ten Tournament MVP. She was also a part of the World Champion USA U19 team in 2019 and was the MVP of the Championship game. Some accolades Scane has recieved are:
- 3x All American (2019-2021)
- Tewaaraton Finalist (2021)
- Big Ten Attacker of the Year (2021)
- 2021 #1 Points in NCAA (7.75) (2nd all time NCAA)
- 2021 and NCAA all time #1 Goals Per Game (6.12)
- 2021 #1 Points in NCAA (124)
- 2021 #2 in Goals in NCAA (98) (3rd all time)
- National Freshman of the Year (2019)
- Big Ten Freshman of the Year (2019)
Join our training to gain some
ground on your peers and
be a leader on your team!
U13 Players through Rising College Freshmen can participate. This is not a beginner clinic and previous lacrosse experience/instruction is required.
HOLIDAY STICKWORK & SHOOTING CLINICS
Having solid stickwork skills is everything to a successful lacrosse player. With great stickwork the game becomes more fun, players get to climb the ladder on their team and collegiate coaches take notice.
Lacrosse offense can be broken down to two and three players working together to get an open shot. Sign-up solo or with your teammates to learn the tricks and strategies of lacrosse’s 2 and 3-man game that are taught around the country.
This clinic is not for beginning players. Youth and High School players who have prior playing experience with a team can enroll in this advanced skills/offense clinic to help them reach the next level of their game.
Each player receives an individual assessment and stick pocket tune-up.
Build your skills and game I.Q.
and play with anyone!
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 16 PLAYERS/CLINIC TO MAXIMIZE REPS FOR ALL PLAYERS.
FOUR 1.25-HOUR TRAINING SESSIONS WILL BE HELD
AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER IN SHELBY
SUNDAY EVENINGS TIMES T.B.D.
SESSION 1: NOV. 28, DEC. 5, 12, 19
SESSION 2: JANUARY 16, 23, 30, FEB. 6
WINTER LEAGUE REPS ARE KEY TO SPRING SUCCESS!
6v6 WINTER HIGH SCHOOL
High School players can register for the Premier Sports Center’s 6 v 6 Lacrosse League and prepare for their school team’s spring season.
The league will host Eight 6 v 6 games having two 20-minute halves and a 5-minute halftime. Play will be on a 55-yard field with “fall ball rules” in effect for lots of clearing, fast breaks and scoring chances. Shooting space will be called!
Teams will be required to carry a minimum of 10 players and maximum 12. Due to MHSAA restrictions on school coaches for off-season work, teams shall provide a parent coach or a team bench assistant. An MHSAA certified referee will officiate play.
Sign-up and mention your team affiliation or register as a free agent player for placement on a team. All players will be placed on teams based on their age, experience and/or reported school or club affiliation.
6v6 GAMES AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER IN SHELBY
SUNDAY EVENING TIMES BETW. 7-9 PM
JAN. 16, 23, 30, FEB. 6, 20, 27; MAR. 6, 13
10-12 PLAYER ROSTERS REQUIRED
WINTER LEAGUE PROVIDES THE TEAM
REPS YOU CANNOT GET IN YOUR
SCHOOL’S OFF-SEASON TRAINING
WHEN COACHING CONTACT IS
RESTRICTED BY THE MHSAA.
NEW TO LACROSSE??
If you have not played before, please visit our Beginners Page for new player training opportunities like our
Summer Intro to Lacrosse Program in Macomb!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What experience does my child need to participate in a training session?
Players must be able to throw and catch reasonably well to get the most out of the instruction. As a result we require players to complete their Introduction to Lacrosse clinic before registering. With the foundation of the Intro Clinic instruction and plenty of stick time and reps at home, players will greatly benefit from a training session.
- When is the registration period?
Fall and Winter means training for your spring season! Registration is typically open from August 1 through the end of the year but do not delay as there are limits to our indoor space and class sizes are limited.
- What is included in the registration fee?
Player registration fees include field usage fees, coach stipends, and equipment costs. Training/Practice pinnies are required to be worn and are sold separately for those who do not have one. Pinnies are good for all fall and winter training sessions.
- How can I register my child?
Online registration can be completed via the registration link on this page.
- How much are the registration fees?
Registration fees will vary for each offering dependent upon the number of hours and the type of training offered. The registration link will identify all charges associated with the training.