Our training programs are a great opportunity for new & experienced players to prepare for their next spring season!
FALL PROGRAMS NOW OPEN!
GIRLS & BOYS
LEVEL 2 INTRO TO LACROSSE
HIGH SCHOOL TRAINING
New to lacrosse? Check out our Beginner’s Page for information on our Intro to Lacrosse program. will get your player on the right track. No experience required and sticks will be provided (or players can bring their own)!
Our Level 2 Intro to Lacrosse is for players who have completed the Beginner Intro session. Players will learn to play with their full equipment, work on improving their stick skills and how to play with a teammate and opponent on offense and defense.
A stick and protective gear are required for participation in Level 2 boys or girls lacrosse clinics. Girls and boys will train separately in each session.
Build your skills and game I.Q. and play with anyone!
GIRLS HS TRAINING
FIVE OR TEN-SESSION OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR 1.5-HOUR TRAINING SESSIONS AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER IN SHELBY
SATURDAY SESSIONS: 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/22, 10/29
SUNDAY SESSIONS: 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23
$125/PLAYER FOR 5-SESSIONS
LEVEL 2 INTRO TO LACROSSE
FOUR 1-HOUR TRAINING SESSIONS WILL BE HELD AT THE PREMIER SPORTS CENTER IN SHELBY FROM 6:30-8:00 PM
SUNDAYS SEPT. 25, OCT. 2, 9, 16
SPECIAL EVENT – ALL PLAYERS WELCOME
IZZY SCANE LACROSSE CLINIC
THIS PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT!
THURS. 7/22/21 & 8/5/21 | 7:00-8:30 PM
MACOMB CORNERS PARK, MACOMB, MI
- Izzy Scane is a rising senior on the Northwestern Women’s lacrosse team, was a member of the USA U19 team in 2019, and is a current player on the USA Senior Team training team. At Northwestern, Scane has been a part of two teams that made it to the National Semifinals (2019 and 2021) and won two Big Ten Championships (2019 and 2021), in 2021 being the Big Ten Tournament MVP. She was also a part of the World Champion USA U19 team in 2019 and was the MVP of the Championship game. Some accolades Scane has recieved are:
- 3x All American (2019-2021)
- Tewaaraton Finalist (2021)
- Big Ten Attacker of the Year (2021)
- 2021 #1 Points in NCAA (7.75) (2nd all time NCAA)
- 2021 and NCAA all time #1 Goals Per Game (6.12)
- 2021 #1 Points in NCAA (124)
- 2021 #2 in Goals in NCAA (98) (3rd all time)
- National Freshman of the Year (2019)
- Big Ten Freshman of the Year (2019)
Join our training to gain some
ground on your peers and
be a leader on your team!
U13 Players through Rising College Freshmen can participate. This is not a beginner clinic and previous lacrosse experience/instruction is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What experience does my child need to participate in a training session?
Players must be able to throw and catch reasonably well to get the most out of the instruction. As a result we require players to complete their Introduction to Lacrosse clinic before registering. With the foundation of the Intro Clinic instruction and plenty of stick time and reps at home, players will greatly benefit from a training session.
- When is the registration period?
Fall and Winter means training for your spring season! Registration is typically open from August 1 through the end of the year but do not delay as there are limits to our indoor space and class sizes are limited.
- What is included in the registration fee?
Player registration fees include field usage fees, coach stipends, and equipment costs. Training/Practice pinnies are required to be worn and are sold separately for those who do not have one. Pinnies are good for all fall and winter training sessions.
- How can I register my child?
Online registration can be completed via the registration link on this page.
- How much are the registration fees?
Registration fees will vary for each offering dependent upon the number of hours and the type of training offered. The registration link will identify all charges associated with the training.